Developer Techland is hard at work at Dying Light 2 bug fixes. Following the game’s release last week, the game’s official Twitter announced a list of updates. Some of these should be live currently, while others are in the works.
The Dying Light 2 bug fixes include updates specific to each platform. PC (Steam and Epic Game Store), PlayStation, and Xbox have a list of platform-specific updates and improvements. Again, this includes hotfixes that have already gone live and various updates currently in development.
Dying Light 2 Bug Fixes
- Addressed various situations when players could be disconnected in co-op.
- Addressed issues with connection stability.
- Fixed various game crashing bugs.
- Fixed an issue with players that couldn’t sell valuables to vendor.
- Addressed a bug with music streamer mode causing one song not being muted.
- Addressed a bug with AI being immortal in some rare situations while playing in co-op.
- Fixed various issues with stealth gameplay in co-op.
- Fixed various issues when AI could be blocked in geometry.
- Addressed various AI visual adjustments.
- Addressed various balance improvements.
- Fixed rare issues when peers in co-op mode are unable to see the dialog choices.
- Added various performance optimizations.
- Addressed fast travel limitation after the game is complete.
- Fixed issues where various situations that could cause infinite black screens.
- Addressed AI dead body replication in CO-OP
PC Specific Updates
- DLSS improvements added
Xbox Specific Updates
- Added 60 FPS VRR mode for Xbox Series X
PlayStation Specific Updates
- Occasional screen flickering for PS5 addressed
Dying Light 2 Bug Fixes Planned Updates
- Various story blocks
- Additional video settings (including motion blur)
- Adding backup saves
- Possibility to enable English VO if local language is not English
- Blocks resulting in player ending in death loop
There you have it, folks. Techland has a lot of Dying Light 2 bug fixes in the works.
If you’ve been enjoying your time with the game, sound off in the comments below!