It’s been over a week since Halo Infinite’s multiplayer got its surprise release ”beta” test.
We’re in the process of giving it a review but until then, let’s talk about the good and bad of every Halo Infinite Multiplayer map that is currently available.
If you’re wanting to daydream of new maps, may we suggest you give this list of ten map remake suggestions a read?
- Multilevel map filled with sightlines that allow for firefights across all angles.
- Branching pathways from each base.
- Great for multiple game modes beyond just Slayer.
- Active Camo feels like its not living up to its full potential.
- Lack of power weapons
- Isolation between open middle area and bases create for tension during Capture the Flag.
- Plenty of areas to hide under cover in the middle of a firefight.
- Manages to feel small and intimate while also having the appearance of a larger map.
- Sometimes the appearance of a larger map means you’re out of the fight longer than you’d like.
- Better map for objectives than Slayer.
- 4v4 Map that has vehicles and snipers
- Good map for objective game modes.
- Has an identity crises (is it a big or small map?) that isn’t helped by the building in the middle.
- Two snipers on the map can lead to feelings of hopelessness.
- Feels like it tries to do too much and doesn’t do anything extradorinarly well.
- Large scale map that also features trench warfare.
- Turrets are great for defending objectives
- Solid mix of weapons and vehicles.
- Can go a while on occasion without seeing an enemy.
- Has a classic feel along the lines of Blood Gulch and Valhalla.
- Perfect for any game mode.
- Feels similar to Highpower
- Despite inspiration, isn’t as good as Valhalla.
- Giant pit in the middle creates natural choke points.
- Great map for objective modes.
- Feels like a worse version of Fragmentation.
- Certain vehicles are completely overpowered on this map if the enemy team doesn’t use shock weapons.
- Does 4v4 with vehicles far better than Behemoth.
- Combines a larger map with close quarter areas.
- Too big for a 4v4 match.
- Excellent mix of enclosed areas, corridors, tunnels, and open space.
- Perfect sized map for 4v4.
- Constant uptime and action.
- Would have loved to see the energy sword here.
- Best map for Stronghold
- Intimate map that still offers diverse settings and locations for firefights.
- Great selection of power weapons and power-ups.
- There’s a small little glass window blocking a ledge that didn’t let me shoot someone with no shield even though I had plain sight on and I’m still upset about it.
- Rocket Launcher location creates tense firefights and action.
- Showdown locations work well without “proper” bases.
- Map flows in a very well-designed way for traversing across it.
- A little rough when trying to shoot or snipe from long distances.