The long-awaited game is finally here, and sadly, many players started to report multiple errors that prevent them to play and enjoy FIFA 23. If you receive “EA AntiCHeat Service encountered an error. Please restart the game.”, which is one of the biggest errors that happen to appear. But don’t panic, because we have a solution for this issue.
In this guide, we will show you How to Fix EA AntiCheat Error Failure During Update Process & EA AntiCheat Service Encountered Error in FIFA 23!
Fix EA AntiCheat Error Failure During Update Process | EA AntiCheat Service Encountered Error – FIFA 23
There are a few methods that are tested and already helped many players to fix the EA AntiCheat Error During Update Process & EA AntiCheat Service Encountered Error.
Simply, follow the methods below, and fix your issues quickly and easily.
Run Origin/Steam as Administrator
There are a few steps to follow:
- Right-click on Steam/Origin
- From the menu, click on “Run as an administrator”.
- Go to your “Games Library” and look for FIFA 23.
- Launch the game.
If this method didn’t solve the issue, then continue to the next method.
Reinstall AntiCheat Program in FIFA 23
Follow the steps below:
- Open FIFA 23 directory folder.
- Open the Anti-cheat folder and uninstall the program.
- Run your Steam/Origin client As an administrator
- Try to open FIFA 23. It will automatically reinstall AntiCheat program and will fix some of the corrupted files.
Reinstall the game
If both methods above didn’t help you solve this issue, then the best solution is to reinstall FIFA 23. With this method, you will create completely new files and will avoid the previously corrupted files that might be there in the installation directory.
First, you need to uninstall the game, and then install it directly from your Steam or Origin client. Still, make sure to run the clients As an administrator.