Peter “Governor” No is a Valorant streamer for Built By Gamers. He initially played in a few minor Valorant tournaments for teams like EZ5, OTW Esports, and a few others but ultimately decided that he wanted to pursue content creation instead. He regularly streams on Twitch.
Before he switched to Valorant, he used to play CS: GO and has over 5K hours in the game, reaching Global Elite and Faceit level 10. For those who don’t know or play CS: GO, both Global Elite and Faceit level 10 are insanely hard to get in CS: GO and means that you are among the best players in the world.
Governor Valorant Settings in 2022
Governor isn’t a super popular player like TenZ, ScreaM, or Asuna, but he’s still a good player and has been Radiant ever since Act 1. Here are the current Valorant settings that Governor uses.
- Mouse: Logitech G Pro Wireless
- DPI: 1200
- In-game Sensitivity: 0.45
- eDPI: 540
- Scoped Sensitivity Multiplier: 1.0
- Polling Rate: 1000 Hz
Governor has a very high eDPI for a Valorant player. Usually, you see Valorant pros maxing out their eDPI within the 300-400 range. But, not all players are built equally. Having a high sensitivity can allow players to quick flick and track opponents in-game.
Players that have an eDPI over 500 include b0i, PRX f0rsaken, Gen.G Shawn, and 100T Hiko. It’s very rare for Valorant players to go over the 500 eDPI range. However, it does work for some players.
BBG Governor actually uses a few different crosshairs. He cycles through them and uses one that he feels comfortable with. We’ll just be posting the crosshair that he most recently used on stream.
- Color: Red
- Outlines/ Opacity/ Thickness: Off / 1 / 0
- Center Dot/ Opacity/ Thickness: Off / 0 / 1
- Inner Lines: On/ 1 / 2 / 5 / 1
- Outer Lines: Off
- Fade/Movement Error/ Firing Error: Off/ Off/ Off
BBG Governor Key Binds
- Keyboard: Ducky One 2 Mini
- Walk: Left Shift
- Crouch: Left Ctrl
- Jump: Mouse Wheel / Space Bar
- First Ability: C
- Second Ability: Q
- Third Ability: E
- Ultimate Ability: X
For the most part, Governor has some pretty standard keybinds that you should see in most Valorant players.
Video/ Graphics Settings
Nothing is surprising with BBG Governor’s in-game graphics settings. They’re all turned down to the lowest setting to get more FPS in-game.
- Monitor: BenQ Zowie XL2740
- Refresh Rate/ Resolution: 240 Hz at 1920 x 1080 p
- Multithreaded Rendering: On
- Material/ Texture/ Detail/ UI Quality: Low/ Low/ Low/ Low
- Vignette: Off
- VSync: Off
- Anti-Aliasing: None
- Anisotropic Filtering: 1x
- Improve Clarity: Off
- Experimental Sharpening: Off
- Bloom/ Distortion/ Cast Shadows: Off/ Off/ Off
Those were BBG Governor’s latest Valorant settings in 2022. A professional’s settings are an excellent basis for customizing or changing your own Valorant settings.