Rockstar Games has announced GTA+, a new membership program for GTA Online on PS4 and Xbox Series X|S.
GTA+ will launch next week, March 29th. It will give players a recurring direct deposit in-game for $500,000 a month. In addition, players can claim various properties around Los Santos. These will unlock gameplay updates, vehicle upgrades, GTA$ and RP bonuses, and more.
Here is the complete list of benefits for the first month of membership:
- GTA$500,000 delivered automatically to your Maze Bank Account.
- The Principe Deveste Eight — along with a complimentary Hao’s Special Works upgrade for it before it is made available to purchase by the general public — plus the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries.
- The Auto Shop located in La Mesa, introduces an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Current Auto Shop owners can relocate to La Mesa at no additional cost.
- Waived LS Car Meet Membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA+ will be reimbursed GTA$50,000 during this event period.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
- The Gussét Frog Tee and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts automatically added to your wardrobe.
- The Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop.
- 3X GTA$ and RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
- 2X Car Meet Rep on the Street Race Series.
New benefits will be announced every month.
The cost for GTA+ is $5.99 a month via the PlayStation Store or Microsoft Store. Again, this is only available for PS5 and Xbox Series X|S. No news was announced regarding past console versions or the PC release for GTA Online.
While it’s not the Grand Theft Auto news everyone is hoping for, the next entry in the GTA franchise is currently in development. Here’s to hoping for a 2023 release.