Roblox is an online game creation platform that allows people to create, explore, and play games made by the community. There are tons of different things that you can do within Roblox. You’re pretty much free to play any type of game you choose. You can play FPS games, MMORPG, RPG games, among many others.
It’s also available on multiple different platforms like Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, and Xbox systems. Roblox is one of the most popular games/ platforms for kids and allows them to access thousands of different games all built within Roblox.
To access and play the different games, you’ll have to go through the home menu, where you can access your own profile, see your friends, and the games you play. Did you know that’s you can easily change the Roblox home menu background? Make your Roblox experience more personalized by changing your background. Here are the steps on how to change your Roblox Background.
Easily Change your Roblox Background
Before we get started, this method only works if you are playing Roblox using Google Chrome. This will not work on mobile phones, consoles, and on the Roblox app.
- Open Google Chrome and go to the web store by typing in “Chrome Web Store,” press enter, and then click on the first link.
- Once you’ve opened up the web store, click on “Extensions” and then type in “Stylish.”
- Click on the “Add to Chrome” button next to the Stylish extension. The full extension name is “Stylish – Custom themes for any website.”
- Next, open up the Stylish extension and use the search function to look for your preferred custom background.
- Once you’ve found a background or theme that you like, click on the “Install Style” button.
- From here, go to your Roblox home menu and then click the Stylish extension. Turn Stylish on for Roblox, click on the “installed” tab, find your chosen background, and then hit refresh.
Congrats! You’ve just changed your Roblox background. At this point, you’re pretty much free to change your Roblox background at any time you like. Just search for a different background, install, and follow the rest of the steps.
Reminder: The Stylish extension will work on most, if not all, websites. So, if you don’t want to change a specific website’s background, just make sure that the Stylish extension is turned off for that website. Other than that, you’re good to go.
That’s how you can easily and quickly change your Roblox background.