Roblox allows gaming enthusiasts to play a variety of games. But, it has lots of errors that users normally find. In the following article, we will give you possible solutions to fix Roblox Error Code 103 on Xbox and Windows PC.
This error is an age restriction issue. It basically shows the following message:
“Unable to join.
The Roblox game you are trying to join is currently unavailable.
Error Code: 103”
What does error code 103 mean on Roblox?
Here are the main reasons why users face error 103 on Roblox:
Xbox One uses additional security for child accounts. If you are logged in with an account created on a PC with a DOB (Date Of Birth) less than 13 years old, you are likely to receive this error and will not be able to join worlds created by the users unless you configure those privacy options.
Other people’s content is disabled for the child’s account (if you are using one), you will get this error. This problem can also arise if there is some NAT (Network Address Translation) problem and the ports used by Roblox are being forwarded incorrectly. Other reasons for Roblox error 103 can include a firmware bug or a bad game installation.
In resume: it is an age restriction error that occurs due to reasons like DOB under 13 years old, blocked content from other users, etc.
How to fix error code 103 on Roblox
Here are some possible solutions to this issue:
1.- Create your new Roblox account without any age restriction:
You can try creating a new Roblox account without a date of birth restriction. And then use this new account to log into your Xbox One.
Here are the main steps to create a new Roblox account with a DOB over the 18 years old:
- Open the Roblox account creation website on your Windows PC or mobile phone.
- On the registration page, enter your details, including your date of birth. Make sure any date of birth you enter makes you over 18 years old. Enter the other data (username, password, and gender.)
- Tap the Sign Up key to finish creating your new Roblox account with more than 18 years of DOB. Now, go back to your Xbox and tap on Sign In to your Roblox account.
- Once you’ve signed in with a new account, see if the 103 error has gone away.
(If this method doesn’t fix the error for you, try any other method on this list.)
2.- Allow content from other people:
If you have a restricted account and the error 103 is still appearing, there is a high chance that you will see the issue due to a privacy setting in the main account that has blocked other people’s content.
It is an important configuration option when trying to join user-created worlds. In case this scenario fits you, you can try modifying a privacy setting and enabling other users’ content.
Here are the steps to allow other people’s content on Child’s Roblox account:
- Sign in to your main account on the Xbox One from the main panel menu, click the “My Apps & Games” option.
- Go to the Settings options in the My apps and games menu. And then, in the Settings menu, go to Family tab.
- Next, choose the Child Account in which you are facing error 103. Child account menu. Go to the option called See other people’s content on the Personalize online privacy and safety page.
- Set the status of view other people’s content to “Allow” and then save changes to privacy settings.
- Restart the Xbox and log in to the account of the child where you encountered error 103.
See if the Error Code 103 is fixed now.