All kind of games at the day tend to present some type of issue or failure, however, some are obviously more complex, but this specific case is a very normal matter.
What does error code 901 mean on Roblox?
In this sense, knowing how to fix the error code 901 leads us to take care of finding out exactly what causes it, although it is officially true there is no official information, it can be possible to draw some conclusions that are more than enough and that are related as they can be:
- Update issues
- Problems related to the server that usually shuts down, occur when there is some maintenance.
- Problems logging in.
- Complications related to a game connection and throwing us a black screen.
- Some kind of closure during the game
How to fix Error Code 901 on Roblox?
Even when there is no official solution, you can always possibly consider:
- Select the Xbox button.
- Go to “Settings”
- Then you will need to go to “All settings”.
- Go to “System”, and then you go to “Information and console updates” to choose to reset the console.
- Once here it is necessary to have your email ID and password, as they are required to log in.
- Click on the “Delete” option in order to delete everything.
- Then you must start the console and start playing.
Reinstall Roblox on your Xbox:
- You must go to the home page.
- Proceed to select “My games and applications” and choose to highlight “Roblox”
- Press the menu button on the remote. Then select “Uninstall”.
- Then we go back to Install Roblox again.
To finish it is only necessary to check and that’s it.
Knowing how to fix error code 901 on this game definitely allows us to enjoy Roblox and all that it brings for us.