We all have those games that we’re too embarrassed to have, or we have those games like Rainbow Six Siege and its Test Servers that just comes along when you buy the actual game. It’s annoying, right? Sometimes, we just like to have our library be filled with less unnecessary games that you don’t like seeing or you don’t play anymore. But what if one day, you want to add them back in? With this guide, we’ll show you how to bring back the games you hid.
How To Unhide A Game In New Library
The process is quite simple and is not all that complicated. Assuming you know how to hide games in the first place, unhiding them is just as easy, it just requires a few more steps.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to get this done quickly:
- Launch Steam.
- Once Steam is opened click on the View tab in the top left corner.
- You’ll then see a list of options to pick from. Obviously, we click on Hidden Games.
- Clicking on Hidden Games will then open up a new page in Steam that shows all of the games you’ve hidden before. For this guide, we’ll unhide Star Wars: The Old Republic.
- Right click on the game.
- Once you right click, you’ll see more options. Hover over manage.
- There are three options to choose from once you do. Whatever you do, do not click on Remove from account. Clicking this option will remove said game from your account, meaning you won’t be able to play it anymore and you’ll have to purchase it again.
- Click on Remove from Hidden.
As you can see, the Star Wars: The Old Republic is no longer in the Hidden Game library anymore. Now, let’s check back in to our library and see if the game did return.
There it is, the game that I hid before is now back in the library where anyone can see it. Although I personally don’t play much MMO’s, so that’s why Star Wars: The Old Republic was hidden in the first place.
It’s just great that Steam has a feature that keeps your library clean and gives you an option to bring them back if you ever feel like playing it, so now would be a good time to do some tidying in your library and hide any games that you don’t want to see.