One of the best Spider-Man games of all time is coming to PC with Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered. Insomniac Games revealed the PC version’s new features on the PlayStation blog. A video trailer was also made available, highlighting the PC-specific features.
Mike Fitzgerald, Core Technology Director for Insomniac Games, says that the goal for Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered is to make it a “visual stunner on the PC platform.” Insomniac introduced new tools and techniques to help make this possible.
Highlighted features include the following:
- Ray-traced reflections across the game on all supported hardware configurations.
- NVIDIA DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling).
- NVIDIA DLAA (Deep learning Anti-Aliasing).
- A wide range of display ratios, including 21:9 ultrawide, 32:9 panoramic, and NVIDIA Surround multi-monitor setups.
- Quality levels and algorithmic options for SSOA, texture filtering, LoD quality, shadows, and more.
- Support for windowed, full screen, and exclusive full-screen rendering modes.
Insomniac also revealed the spec requirements for Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered on PC. The chart below includes a range of setups, including minimum, recommended, and up to “ultimate ray tracing.”
Multiple peripheral options and customization will be available as well. This includes the PlayStation DualSense controller supported, including adaptive trigger feedback and haptic response. A mouse and keyboard setup is also available, featuring a host of customizable control options.
Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered launches for PC on August 12th. It is available through Steam or the Epic Games store. Expect more PlayStation exclusive games to make their way to PC in the future as well.