Myth of Empires has kicked off its global closed beta today. The closed beta will accept signups through October 10th with both PvE and PvP servers available.
The open-world sandbox allowed plays to choose if they want to form factions with fellow players, build communities, and stand together. Plays can also choose to move forward on their own. The development includes a guild system that allows users to test new alliances and factions as they explore what it means to them to find success.
Myth of Empires went into alpha testing over the summer and has made changes to the platform since that time.
Among the games, changes are new environments that now emerge players in swamps, snowy mountains, caves, deserts, and more.
Various animals will continue to be added as development moves forward. From taming and riding horses to breeding animals with the best traits, it appears to be poised to offer a rather immersive experience.
Among the features that we look forward to the most is the ability to recruit NPCs by force or peacefully. NPCs can perform various tasks ranging from crafting weapons and structures to fighting alongside you.
If you want in on the closed testing cycle you can sign up here.
In the meantime, here’s the official Myth of Empires closed beta trailer:
Myth of empires – recommended system requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Requires 64-bit processor and operating system Operating system: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-6600K / AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB / AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 60 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card with the latest drivers