Ni no Kuni is a role-playing anime-style game where you can explore different lands and complete a variety of quests. During your adventures, you will stumble upon a ton of interesting pets and costumes that you can equip and carry with you for the rest of your journey. Completing quests will award you with materials and equipment which you can use to equip your character and make it stronger.
In this guide, we will show you how you can change server regions in Ni no Kuni Cross Worlds.
Ni no Kuni Cross Worlds: How to Change a Server
When you start the game, regularly you have the Aqua and Sand servers which are the Asian servers. Let’s say you have friends that are playing on the western, and you want to join in.
Close your game and your launcher, and follow the next steps:
- Open “REGEDIT” in your search tab.
- Choose between US/NAE or EU or ASE as the server you want to go on
- Go to (Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Netmarble Corp\enngb
- Change the country to US / EU / ASE
- Go to (Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\NetmarbleNeo\CrossWorlds
- Change the CONFIG_SAVED_JOINED_REGION_CODE to NAE / EU / ASE
- Change PC_BUILD_INSTALL_REGION_CODE to NAE / EU / ASE
This is what your REGEDIT editor needs to look like. If you follow the exact steps which are written above step by step, you should be able to successfully change the server region.
Once you have selected the correct options for your wanted server, simply open up the game to the loading screen where all the servers are, and you will no longer see Sand and Aqua servers. You will now see different servers on other regions which you can join.