Sony announced today the new additions for their September PlayStation Plus Games. Headlined by Need for Speed Heat, Deathloop, and Toem, the offerings include PlayStation Plus Premium, Extra, and Essential.
This year, Sony launched a new PlayStation Plus subscription service comparable to Xbox Game Pass. Since its debut, monthly updates have included a host of downloadable games and additions from the classic PlayStation library.
The September PlayStation Plus games for the Essential tier are available to download from September 6th through October 3rd. They include Need for Spead Heat for the PlayStation 4, Granblue Fantasy: Versus for the PlayStation 4, and Toem for the PlayStation 5.
The Extra and Premium additions for the September PlayStation Plus update include a total of 11 games:
- Deathloop for the PlayStation 5
- Assassin’s Creed Origins for the PlayStation 4
- Watch Dogs 2 for the PlayStation 4
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for the PlayStation 4
- Spiritfarer: Farewell Edition for the PlayStation 4
- Chicory: A Colorful Tale for the PlayStation 4
- Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Video game 5 for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5
- Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5
- Rabbids Invasion: The Interactive TV Show for the PlayStation 4
- Rayman Legends for the PlayStation 4
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game – Complete Edition for the PlayStation 4
Several classic games are also a part of the September PlayStation Plus collection. The list of games is as follows:
- Syphon Filter 2 for the PlayStation 1
- The Sly Collection for the PlayStation 3
- Bentley’s Hackpack for the PlayStation 3
- Toy Story 3 for the PlayStation Portable
- Kingdom of Paradise for the PlayStation Portable
The update of the new September PlayStation Plus games means it’s time to say goodbye to the August games. This is your last chance to download Yakuza: Like A Dragon, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2, and Little Nightmares.