Starfield, the upcoming RPG from Bethesda, highlights the newest announcement of games coming to Xbox Game Pass for PC on day one.
As announced by Melissa McGamepass, a total of seventeen games will be available when they launch in the future. The full list of Day One Xbox Game Pass for PC titles is as follows.
- Total War: WARHAMMER III – Developed by Creative Assembly and launching February 17th, 2022
- Redfall – Developed by Arkane Studios and launching sometime in 2022.
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2: Heart of Chernobyl – Developed by GSC Game World and set to release April 2022.
- Atomic Heart – Developed by Mudfish with no current release date other tahn “TBA.”
- Slime Rancher 2 – Developed by Monomi Park and releasing in 2022.
- A Plague Tale: Requiem – Developed by Asobo Studio and launching in 2022.
- Starfield – Developed by Bethesda Game Studios and releasing November 11th, 2022.
- Pupperazzi – Developed by Sundae Month
- Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator – Developed by Strange Scafford and available December 7th, 2021.
- Replaced – Developed by Sad Cat Studios and releasing in 2022.
- Somerville – Developed by Jumpship and available in 2022.
- Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising – Developed by Natsume and releasing in 2022.
- Scorn – Developed y Ebb Software and launching in 2022.
The list also includes four titles that are “redacted” which will also be making an appearance on day one for Xbox Game Pass for PC. They are apparently being revealed Thursday during The Game Awards.