Riot Games and Microsoft announced that on December 12th, Riot’s portfolio of games will be available on the Game Pass library.
The news was initially announced in June during the Xbox and Bethesda Games Showcase. Today’s update reveals that next week, Game Pass subscribers can play Valorant, League of Legends, Legends of Runeterra, Teamfight Tactics, and League of Legends: Wild Rift.
The full list of details for what’s included in each game is available below.
- All current Agents
- Access to every new Agent as soon as they’re released
- 20% Match XP boost given to Battle Pass, Event Pass, and active Agent Contract progress
League of Legends
- All 160+ champions
- Access to every new champion as soon as they’re released
- 20% XP boost
Legends of Runeterra
- All cards in Foundations Set
- 1-Star Rare Little Legend Tacticians
- 4 Arena Skins available until April 2023, and 1 Arena Skin that’s on a monthly rotation thereafter
League of Legends: Wild Rift (coming in January) unlocked benefits include:
- All 80+ champions
- Day-one access to every new champion as they’re released
- 20% XP boost
Additionally, those that link their Riot Games account to their Game Pass account before the first of the year can get the following rewards:
- Valorant – Pocket Sage Buddy
- League of Legends – Masterwork Chest and Key
- Teamfight Tactics – Little Legend Rare Egg
- Wild Rift – Random Emote Chest
- Legends of Runeterra – Prismatic Chest