Zander “thwifo Kim is a professional Valorant player for T1. A lot of current professional Valorant players came from the other tactical shooter, CS: GO. But, unlike them, thwifo actually came from a battle royale game called Fortnite.
He was a professional Fortnite player for Ghost Gaming. Unfortunately, he didn’t win any major tournaments during his Fortnite days. thwifo first joined XSET and became the first member of their Valorant roster. He left XSET on October 21, 2021, and joined T1 the same day.
thwifo Valorant Settings in 2022
Here are the most recent Valorant settings that thwifo used. We’ll make sure to update the entries if ever he decides to change things up in the future.
- Mouse: Logitech G Pro Wireless
- DPI: 800
- In-game Sensitivity: 0.300
- eDPI: 240
- Scoped Sensitivity Multiplier: 1.0
- Polling Rate: 1000 Hz
At 240 eDPI, thwifo is considered as a “low sens” or low sensitivity player. This is actually surprising considering that he used to play a faster-paced game in Fortnite. But, with a lower sensitivity, you are more precise with your aim and have better control over your shots.
Other professional Valorant players that have a 240 eDPI are Skadoodle, KRU NagZ, FS Chalalala, TSM Leviathan, C9 mitch, and SMB Turko.
T1 thwifo has a very simple-looking crosshair and is similar to what most people use. The one thing about his crosshair settings is the outline opacity. Most people just put it at one, but he uses a very slight outline at 0.116.
- Color: Green
- Outlines/ Opacity/ Thickness: On / 0.116 / 1
- Center Dot/ Opacity/ Thickness: Off / 0 / 1
- Inner Lines: On/ 1 / 5 / 2 / 1
- Outer Lines: Off
- Fade/Movement Error/ Firing Error: Off/ Off/ Off
thwifo’s Key Binds
- Keyboard: SteelSeries Apex Pro TKL
- Walk: Left Shift
- Crouch: Left Ctrl
- Jump: Mouse Wheel / Space Bar
- First Ability: C
- Second Ability: Q
- Third Ability: F
- Ultimate Ability: Mouse Button 4
Most of thwifo’s keybinds are pretty standard. However, he does have a unique ultimate ability keybind, using his mouse to activate his ult instead of the regular F key. He also moved his third ability to the F key. Allowing for easier and faster access.
Video/ Graphics Settings
- Monitor: Alienware AW2521HF
- Refresh Rate/ Resolution: 240 Hz at 1920 x 1080 p
- Multithreaded Rendering: On
- Material/ Texture/ Detail/ UI Quality: Low/ Low/ Low/ Low
- Vignette: Off
- VSync: Off
- Anti-Aliasing: None
- Anisotropic Filtering: 1x
- Improve Clarity: Off
- Experimental Sharpening: Off
- Bloom/ Distortion/ Cast Shadows: Off/ Off/ Off
Like most professional players, thwifo has his graphics settings to the lowest possible options for higher FPS values. This is something that everyone should do if they are looking to get an advantage over their opponents.
He also plays on a 240 Hz monitor, allowing his screen to refresh more times in a second and give him as much information as he needs at any given time. All pros play on at least a 144 Hz monitor because they would be giving up way too big of an advantage if they don’t.
Those were T1 thwifo’s complete Valorant settings.