Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands release is just around the corner and many players are wondering about the different damage types that will be available in the game.In this article, we will tell you everything about the various damage types that you will find in the game.
Damage Types – Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
There are five types of elemental damage types that enhance your ability to defeat enemies in the game. These are Fire, Frost, Lightning, Poison, and Dark Magic. Depending on the colour of the health bar of your enemies, you will be able to determine which damage type is the most effective against them. Each of the types is explained below:
1. Fire: You will be able to burn your enemies with this element and this work best on those with a red health bar
2. Frost: Freeze your enemies to death using this element. It is effective against those with a white health bar. You can slow down the speed of your enemies using sustained frost damage and slowly freeze items into a large solid ice cube.
3. Lightning: It can inflict damage on wards and even destroy them. It is useful to defeat those enemies with a blue health bar
4. Poison: This can even infiltrate the armour of your enemies and seep into their bodies. It can be used to deal damage to enemies with a yellow health bar
5. Dark Magic: You can use this element to siphon off the health of your enemies and increase your health bar.
All these five elements will also deal damage to your enemies over a period of time which can especially useful when you are facing a tough enemy. Use these elements against the right enemy and you will be ready for any challenge that you might encounter in the game!