Bug fixes and class balancing headline today’s update. Blizzard has taken the time with Patch 1.0.3 for Diablo IV to make tuning adjustments and tweaks in preparation for the game’s upcoming seasonal content.
– Fixed an issue where the Insatiable Fury and Mad Wolf’s Glee items prevented Druids from transforming into the Werebear or Werewolf Forms.
– Fixed an issue where Spider Host enemies would remain upright after exploding and dying.
– Fixed an issue where the second player that closes the Region Progress menu would be locked in the World Map during Local Co-Op play.
– Fixed an issue where some quests would not properly progress for all players in Local Co-Op play.
– Fixed an issue where the NPC Lacthan could duplicate during multiple quests.
– Fixed an issue where progression of the Malign Devotion quest could become blocked if the player left the cellar as Lakren started to stand up.
– Fixed an issue where Chat could be expanded even when the Chat is not visible.
– Fixed an issue where a party member’s HP bar would appear to be 0 if they left the vicinity of their party while not at full health.
– Fixed an issue where users couldn’t create a Clan when their language was set to Russian or Spanish.
– Fixed an issue where the Shop would not properly load if the player dies while in Checkout.s