1. THE GRAY MAN (2022, DIRECTED BY THE RUSSO BROTHERS)Budget: $200 million
It’s about a CIA agent known as “Sierra Six” as he has to run from a sociopathic ex-CIA agent and mercenary having unearthed corrupt secrets about his superior.
2. RED NOTICE (2021, DIRECTED BY RAWSON MARSHALL THURBER)Budget: $200 million
Red Notice is an action comedy about an FBI agent who reluctantly teams up with an international art thief to catch an even more notorious robber, with the incentive being that the thief he teams up with will become the world’s best if they imprison the other one.
3. THE IRISHMAN (2019, DIRECTED BY MARTIN SCORSESE)Budget: $160 million
It’s about Frank Sheeran, a truck driver who becomes a hitman involved with a mobster and his crime family and includes Sheeran’s time working for the powerful Teamster Jimmy Hoffa.
4. 6 UNDERGROUND (2019, DIRECTED BY MICHAEL BAY)Budget: $150 million
6 Underground is a vigilante action thriller. It’s about a group of people who fake their deaths and decide to form a vigilante team to stage a coup d’état against a ruthless dictator.
6. TRIPLE FRONTIER (2019, DIRECTED BY J. C. CHANDOR)Budget: $115 million
Triple Frontier is an action-adventure movie about a group of former U.S. Army Delta Force operators who reunite to organize a heist against a South American crime lord.