in ,

Stardew Valley Secret Note 19 | Solid Gold Lewis Statue Location

Stardew Valley Secret Note 19

If you’ve completed the A Winter Mystery quest sometime during your Stardew Valley playthrough, your pockets are sure to be overflowing with Secret Notes. These notes are obtained in no particular order, so even if you’re still in the early stages of collecting, you may have come across Secret Note 19.

Stardew Valley Secret Note 19 Explained

Stardew Valley Secret Note 19
Image Credit: u/tsweggle

Once expanded, the note will contain a picture of Sam, Kent, Jodi, and Vincent’s house at 1 Willow Lane, along with 10 directional clues. In order to find the solution to Secret Note 19, start by navigating to the green square depicted in the image, right in front of the door to the house. Moving one square in each direction indicated by the image will prove impossible, so instead, move your character as far as possible in a single direction until you hit an obstacle.

For example, the first direction is left, so move your character left until you hit a tree, then up until you hit the fence, and so on. Eventually, the solution will be found behind Mayor Lewis’ house in the form of a Solid Gold Lewis Statue. The statue can be located approximately where the eave of the upstairs window appears to meet the roof of the first story of the house, in the top left corner of the yard.

If you so choose, your involvement with Secret Note 19 can end here, but there’s more fun to be had with your newly acquired Solid Gold Lewis Statue. It can be placed anywhere in Pelican Town, though it will be destroyed if a villager walks through it. If it’s placed somewhere in town and is not destroyed by a villager, the Solid Gold Lewis statue will be replaced the next day with a Rotten Plant, and you’ll receive an unsigned note and a gift in the mail the next day. We won’t spoil the surprise, but give it a try if you enjoy profiting from your mischief in Stardew Valley.

After you’ve received the note, the Solid Gold Lewis Statue will reappear, either in Lewis’ house (90% chance) or in Marnie’s house (10% chance). You can repeat this process as many times as you desire, but you’ll only receive the note and the reward once.

Be sure to complete the A Winter Mystery quest during your playthrough to collect more notes like Secret Note 19. Once completed, you’ll find them at random while completing everyday chores around the farm.

For more on Stardew Valley, be sure to check out some of our other guides listed below:

Written by Andrew Smith