Alan Wake Remastered, originally released October 4th, 2021, has received an update for all platforms.
The current console versions are now 126.96.36.199 for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5, 188.8.131.52 for Xbox One, and 184.108.40.206 for Xbox Series X|S. The PC release also received an update, but its version was not listed.
Alan Wake Remastered was initially released as an Xbox 360 exclusive in May 2010. A PC release followed in February of 2012. Developed by Remedy Entertainment, Alan Wake was an action-adventure horror game built with pacing similar to a television show. A downloadable spin-off, Alan Wake’s American Nightmare, was released in February 2012.
A direct sequel, Alan Wake 2, was announced at The Game Awards. It will release on PC (via the Epic Games Store), PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S in 2023.
Alan Wake Remastered Patch Notes
Patch notes – PS4: 220.127.116.11 | PS5: 18.104.22.168 | Xbox One: 22.214.171.124 | Xbox Series X/S: 126.96.36.199
- Improved title stability
- Fixed the glitch where in Episode 2 players could not complete the „Reach the top of the mill” objective due to the lift clipping through the stairs
- Fixed the audio lag that was present in some cinematics (Xbox One)
- Fixed the rare issue where cinematics audio would play in mono
- Added auto HDR support (Xbox Series X|S)
- Mitigated screen tearing (Xbox One)
- General visual performance fixes
- Improved the resolution of the game icon (PC). It’s prettier now.