If you want to learn how to gift cars in Forza Horizon 5 you’re in luck, there are two simple processes can be followed and both end with a player of your choice or a random friend receiving the vehicle you’ve chosen.
How To Gift Cars In Forza Horizon 5
- Click the options button on your controller to bring up the “My Horizon” screen.
- There’s an option for Gift Drop on the far right side.
- Choose which car you want to gift.
- Choose who will be gifted the car. The current options include: Anyone, New Players, Returning Players, New Hall of Fame Members, and Community Contributors.
Car Gifting Types:
Anyone: A random player.
New Players: Gives the car to a new player who has yet to unlock hypercar’s and other options.
Returning Players: Gifts the car to a player who hasn’t played in a while and is returning to Forza Horizon 5.
New Hall of Fame Members: As the name suggests, it gifts the car to someone who has just entered the Hall of Fame. This is a great option for saying “great job” on the accomplishment.
Community Contributors: We love this option as it gives a car to someone who has helped the community, whether through music or other additions.
How to Gift A Car In Forza Horizon 5: Method 2
You can also gift a car in Forza Horizon 5 through the barn finds function.
- Go to the bar find location that you’ve previously discovered.
- Click on the X button to perform a gift drop.
- Choose the car you want to gift.
- Choose who to gift the car to from the list of options.
- Choose one of the pre-determined messages. For now, you can’t compose your own message.
If you’re just getting started, the team at TechRadar has a barn find article that will send you off in the right direction.