Each month, gamers eagerly await news of which titles are coming to the popular Xbox Game Pass Service. And they are sure to be excited about the releases that are dropping for the month of December. Xbox revealed the games today, among them:
- Halo Infinite: This is obviously the big one. The highly anticipated first-person shooter is set for official release on December 8th. The multiplayer version of the title has already been released and according to Microsoft, all of the progress made will carry over on the 8th.
- Stardew Valley: Stardew Valley was an unexpected hit for ConcernedApe upon its release in February of 2016. In the title, the player inherits his Uncle’s dilapidated farm that they must rebuild.
- Among Us: In this fun game, users must assemble a crew of 4-15 people for departure from the planet. Among the crew, though, are imposter players who may be looking to kill you.
- ANVIL: This title allows you to be kind of a space archaeologist. In the game, you play as a breaker who explores galaxies searching ancient alien vaults.
- Rubber Bandits: In this beat em ‘up brawler game players must amass a hoard of cash. Along the way there are plenty of battles where you must use physics in order to achieve victory.
Of course, the addition of a number of games also means that some will be departing. Among those titles is Beholder, The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan, Guacamelee! 2, Wilmot’s Warehouse, Unto the End, and Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair.