The Xbox news wire revealed the first October Game Pass update for Xbox Game Pass. A total of nine games will be joining the library.
Let’s not waste any time and get right to the list.
Starting today, the following games are available:
- Chivalry 2 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Three games will be added on the 6th as part of the October Game Pass update:
- Medieval Dynasty (Xbox Series X|S)
- The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season (PC)
- The Walking Dead: Season Two
Two games are releasing on October 11th:
- Costume Quest (Cloud and Console)
- Eville (Console and PC) – Day One release
Dyson Sphere Program will release for PC on October 13th. It is a Day One release for PC Game Pass.
Scorn, another Day One Game Pass release, will be available on October 14th for Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S. It is one of our most anticipated games for the Halloween season, as is A Plague Tale: Requiem, releasing Day One on October 18th for Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S.
The following DLC/updates are a part of the October Game Pass update:
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Heroes of the High Isle – Available until October 11th
- Microsoft Flight Simulator – World Update XI: Canada – Available now
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate users will have the following perks available on October 11th:
- Eville: Housewarming Bundle
- Need for Speed Heat: Deluxe Edition Upgrade
- Apex Legends: From Above Weapon Charm
Finally, the October Game Pass update means we have to say goodbye to the following games. These titles are leaving Xbox Game Pass on October 15th:
- Bloodroots (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Echo Generation (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Into The Pit (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Ring of Pain (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Sable (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- The Good Life (Cloud, Console, and PC)